Limitless Infinate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Limitless Infinate

There's no end to our RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Faction Creation and How to Add Faction Territory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterTK
Admin
Admin
MasterTK

Location : HELP! I TRIED TYPING THIS WHILE SWIMMING IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN AND NOW I'M DROWNING!!!

Faction Creation and How to Add Faction Territory Empty
PostSubject: Faction Creation and How to Add Faction Territory   Faction Creation and How to Add Faction Territory EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 pm

To create your own faction, you must be a rank 3 member and have obtained 200 points. to become a Rank 3 member, you must have a total of 360 posts. Points are obtained by doing various things on the site. A guide will be/is posted in the "Basic Info" section on how to earn points. PM me once you have reached these goals telling me the description of your faction, your faction's name, and the name and description of your faction's first territory.
*Staff members are free to make one free Faction and do not need to follow the rules above.*
To add more territory to your faction, you must first aquire 50 points. Then, gain approval from an admin. PM me which admin gave you permission and I will allow you to add another piece of territory. You may also make mirrors of already obtained territory for different storylines.
*Each new faction is entitled to one free territory. Obviously, you can't RP in a faction that owns no territories.*
Back to top Go down
http://oh gee, could it be.... THIS ONE?!

Faction Creation and How to Add Faction Territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Infinate :: Site Info :: Basic Info-
Jump to: