Limitless Infinate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Limitless Infinate

There's no end to our RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Long Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MasterTK
Admin
Admin
MasterTK

Location : HELP! I TRIED TYPING THIS WHILE SWIMMING IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN AND NOW I'M DROWNING!!!

A Long Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Night   A Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Spencer laughed because he could smell her distrust. His wings twitched a bit and then he drew a big smile on his face as he always does. "Ah, don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you, so you can relax a bit. I merely want to know what's happening. You reak of fear, tiredness, and hunger."
Back to top Go down
http://oh gee, could it be.... THIS ONE?!
Toma

Toma

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night   A Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Kiko jumped at the sound of a voice and quickly turned around to look at the person. She backed against the door and seemed to physically shrink away from him. "I'm sorry," she spoke softly and a bit shakily. Her right hand folded over her left as they rested in front of her mouth.

Her gaze stayed on the male, wide with a bit of fear as her dark neko ears folded to rest in her hair and quickly her tail curled around her upper thigh to be hid under short outfit. She knew not to trust anyone with knowing she was neko and was always quick to hide it.
Back to top Go down
http://momentomori.forum-motion.com/
MasterTK
Admin
Admin
MasterTK

Location : HELP! I TRIED TYPING THIS WHILE SWIMMING IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN AND NOW I'M DROWNING!!!

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night   A Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Spencer jerked his head away from the pot he was standing in front of at the smell of fear and the sound of a girl coming into his house. She was either being chased or she was a starting-off mugger. Choice A was the obvious option. "Can I help you ma'am?" he asked the girl nonchalantly. "I don't have anything worth stealing if you're here for something like money. This isn't even my house."
Back to top Go down
http://oh gee, could it be.... THIS ONE?!
Toma

Toma

PostSubject: A Long Night   A Long Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 pm

The neko ran through the edge of the treeline, breathing heavily. Kiko glanced behind her every few seconds, fear clear on her face. A few tears fell from her eyes, a hand raising to rest on her chest as it tightened with fear and all her running. A raised root almost reached out at her from the ground and her right foot caught under it. She fell to the ground, catching herself on her hands and knees. A soft cry came from her mouth as she landed but didn't let it stop her.

A twig snap could be heard close by and the neko scrambled to her feet trying to stay silent. Without waiting, she ran forward before she had even gotten her balance and stumbled forward. Quickly she stood and took off at a fast pace. She was still winded but didn't let it stop her.

It felt like hours before she saw the first lights of a town. Then the first roofs and finally buildings. She felt like crying but knew she would time for that after she was safe. Not daring to look back, she used the last of her energy to run to the small town and to the first house she was able to find with the front door open. Turning the knob of a normal looking house, she slipped inside the dark room with one last glance to the forest where she left the hunter.
Back to top Go down
http://momentomori.forum-motion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Night   A Long Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Infinate :: Role Play Zone :: Fictional Roleplay-
Jump to: